Old Tue, Jul-03-07, 11:09
The scale be darned

Plan: LC and Low-Fat
Stats: 213.8/153.8/155 Female 5'5"
BF:Shrunken
Progress: 102%
Talking Welcome !!!

Eklutna

Welcome to the SPP and the low carb forum. Although I am following Whole Foods with a SPP influence. I agree with you - - it is a great principle to follow and a program of feel good changes.

You don't see tons of action here... mainly because most people create a journal and then support and visiting from people happens that way. That is why you don't see a whole lot under this SPP header.... look for us whole fooders in our journals. I have found that the more supportive I am of others, the better the supporters are of me and come visit my journal in return. It's one of those things that the more you put into it the more you get from it

You can create one journal.. and as you go visiting others, you will see them come visit you.... in fact, I started by visiting many people and asked them to stop by.

So click on the lower right hand journal icon within this post and you can come visit my journal... and anyone who posts there have a journal icon too. Once you create a journal.... it will automatically post inside your replies and postings everywhere you go.... it is fun, supportive and a great way to build friendships. Again, WELCOME!

Heres the link: http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36 - - click on new thread to start your own journal. The very first posting is a STICKY NOTE that when you click on it, it will explain creating journals and the rules surrounding them. Hope to see you around!