View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Sun, Apr-02-06, 06:55

Plan: lc
Stats: 350/327/190 Female 5 ft 8in
BF:
Progress: 14%

Interesting thread..I am using BOTH vco and or. oil ...regarding the hormone imbalance right now iam using a pms formula (Now) brand and additional chaste berry...along with a sleeew of Vit D
one thing I noticed when i itch on the outside (skeeweeka you mentioned this) got me thinking....seems like thats POSSIBLY when a detox is happening in that area????? Yeast love warm, moist, dark areas.....i became Exhausted....then i was itching stomach, lower belly, external crotch area too!!!seemed at though not only were they dying off in the intestional area, were purdgiung thru the skin!!!
i got to back off a bit right now going to Australia next friday, dont want to be itching too much on the loooong plane ride
the water is BIG for me, usually dont drink enough...and I know what else can dead yeast ride out of the body on?
I am going to check into the progesterone cream too.....BUT i think chaste berry is helping, i will definitely know i 1 week
Thank You all for being so candid i struggle with this...doc gave my mystatin...i have it for backup, but really want to cure it, not cover it..... i also quite smoking a few months ago, which has added a little spin to my stuff....but with all this wonderful information from so many ppl Iam sure i will find the info and make some connections and togather we will all be as Healthy as possible
Thanks again
monica