Plan: Atkins Indunction (DANDR)
Stats: 205/202/130 Female 5'2 or 62''
BF:42%/???/28%
Progress: 28%
Default Wk Nov 18

Monday -
(drank 1/2 c broth 10 prior to workout)
-Step class (45 min)
-ended with some leg bands working the outer/inner thighs & Abs (it all burned!)
-Stretches
(definitely had muscle fatique in a good way! face wasn't as red and it recovered quicker than last week.)

Tuesday-
(drank 1 c broth 1 hr prior to workout)
- Toning class (35 mins)
arms/legs/abs (damn it burns!! )

Wednesday - 12 WEEKS!!
(drank 3/4 broth about 40 min prior to workout)
-Step 30 min High intensity
(I didn't use the risers today to see if it helped my calf muscles a little and it was much better. Still strenuous!! but managable. This way I can work up to it.)
ended with abs (OUCH!! GOOD GRIEF!) definitely couldn't keep up....
-I did floor leg stretches (she does a little stretching but I require more. I stuck around and finished it off.)
-I wanted to do chest curls but there were several guys working out and using the equipment... felt like Iwould have been in their way.

Thursday -
Slow Step 35 mins
3 reps 12 bicep curls
3 reps 12 overhead tricep curls
floor leg/arm stretches

Friday -
35 min Toning legs/arms/abs (used resistance bands... awesome!)
10 min Stairlyptical
3 reps of 15 pec squeezes (can't remember what its called)
floor leg stretches

Im really enjoying the classes!! i get frustrated because I struggle with some of the positions but that should get better with losing weight. Abs kill me!! Im probably at 20% of what the instructor does.... sad I know.. but it has to get better! Had a visit from Trainer guy while in the class today. Hadn't seen him for probably going on 6 weeks. He was telling the aerobics instructor that I was a regular at the gym... now that sounds odd.. guess I am or have been for 12 weeks now!!

When I first started back working out I felt like I had lost ALL flexibility in ALL areas! It was hard to twist (lower back started hurting because of this), it was hard to bend, it was hard to get off the floor!! But now my range of motion has improved dramatically!! Its really amazing how quickly you can change your body!

Now lets see what I can get into this weekend!!!