#8   ^
Old Sun, Jul-30-06, 00:21
Registered Member

Plan: SPI
Stats: 154/165/132 Female 168
BF:33%
Progress: -50%
Default a little confused...?

thanks for the encouragement don...I guess im still alive so things arnt too bad.
I was just reading over SPII and I dont think I am insulin resistant...because my fasting insulin levels were 5.0. and a high level indicating insulin resistance is over about 15 isnt it...? But the other thing is is that Im meant to have PCOS...so does that automatically make me insulin resistant..?
I certainly know i have bOA because I feel soooooo awful off the stimulants. Its my first official day with any as I have been tapering off them slowly and i have had a throbbing headache all day long and am sooo tired I just want to sleep...!!!
The other big thing is that all of my test results indicate I DONT have PCOS...All my major sex hormones are too low..eg., LH, FSH, estrodial and the free-androgen index. My sex-hormone-binding globin was too high and so was my cortisol.
The only thing I can think of based on the research is that ultra high levels of cortisol suppress many of the sex hormones..hmmm...
seriously cant wait till I see my endo on wed morning...hanging out to see what she has got to say.
stacey