View Single Post
  #46   ^
Old Mon, Feb-15-16, 10:17
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

ROOBINSKY...do you have a nickname that is shorter hate to call you ROOB!!! I think it is great you are ocming on board and smart as well to get the book. It makes a lot of sense. YES.. we aare ALL LOW CARB except for 6-8 hours a week!
Please com and post while going through the newbie jitters and getting ready to start. The more the merrier and love to share all of this!!

PAULETTIEPIE>>> can say that PIE word LOL.. PLEASE supply the link for that good find! I am going tr return the protein powder I got.. $10.00 is still ten bucks! SO, my smart and creative friend.... I do not like breakfast either... so have the coffee and cream, add a little later some breakfast ATKINS style.. how about a slice of the bacon or two, canadian ham? a slice of meat/chicken..venison>> egg?? Even on ATKINS he always said to have a protein with each meal...I prefer to have a crispy couple of slices of pig butt with my tea or coffee.. works for me to have a little something with the fluids
YES, I love the non tracking method and we have done the nutrient tracking for so long I know I do not even need to consider stressing over his charts.. we know our intakes on the same foods and which fall into P or F.. the N has me up a tree though That I would need to follow. YOU NEVER GAVE A THOUGHT TO BREAD???? I would use a loaf for a PILLOW if I could!!! OMG... I also have a brazillian pretzel in my future plans LOL!
ALL I CAN and WILL say is that plan is potentially fantastic and POTENTIALLY a disaster if not followed correctly. It is so easy to ignore gains and want to eat more everytday. On the TEAM where Paulette and I met, we have learned constraint. We have practices perserverence and CONTROL. We know the importance of weighing in and how the body works to make gains appear and not be fat gains. WE KNOW the importance of support. I HOPE to see others join in this CARB NITE thread. BE POSITIVE and OPEN MINDED and CAREFUL TOO !
I have not yet weighed in but will and I will chart my stats each day here as well.
Sponsored Links