View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Mar-04-17, 05:42

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

I don't usually eat breakfast but I'm going on a kiteboarding safari today https://www.facebook.com/Mille-Lacs...62762523877671/ Heading up and dawn to get some riding in before the race starts. Usually I"ve been skipping a meal a breakfast and just downing a big Coffatty. I thought I'd carb up a bit (fasted yesterday for 23.99 hours and give my body somthing to do one the road (digest and build glycogen?)

Noodles, I've been getting this double bag (14oz) for about $2.50 - normal size bags I can find around town in grocery stores for at little as $1.39 (7-8 oz) Cottonpal on this board has a good distrubuter that will ship cases at a good price. PM her and I'm sure she'll share, I can't remember the site but it has something to do with Konjac....

So here's breakfast at O'dark thirty:

Noodles, ginger, onion, red bell pepper (love the ones that are not perfect - didn't use all of it either), Gai Lan, Curry paste, cucumber, lime, also added liquid aminos, ACV, cooked in a couple ounces of left over fat rendered from pork ribs (don't waste!)

Served over some lettuce and I sliced some of the cucumber up to make it look more like I'm trying to impress someone ha! Colors help a little. Verdict: Good Food! Well being=1, Hunger=0