View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Wed, Jul-06-16, 16:29

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hi there warriors, had family drama yesterday. I did feel myself wanting to sink into the carb pit. I found out something interesting about myself, that I am an emotional eater. Today everyone has calmed down. I don't think I could take another day like yesterday.

I ate OP but boy I wanted the carbs. After adding it all up I did very well, Crisis averted. I would have had the family drama plus all the problems too many carbs would bring to deal with if I would have given in.

Did the sugar addict test, yes to all of it but I don't allow myself to get derailed. My former self could identify with all of the questions.

I remember the bad storms of the midwest. Even a few tornados. Hope everything goes back to normal real soon for you Bernie.

I'm reading about a Dr who stayed on a carb controlled diet for half his life. But he stayed on a 75 carbs per day regiment. That would have never worked for me. I remember one day I happened to consume 35 carbs after doing KETO for several months. Between my digestive system and my racing heart I got a wake up call. I need to keep it as close to zero as I can get it. But if that works for him that's good.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day;

Blessings and Peace;