#58   ^
Old Mon, Jun-29-15, 08:18
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids.

Awwww, Kathy, take care of yourself. You AND your mom are troopers. Good job on working out the new routines for her and your sister. So many things to think of that we never really notice for others. I had a dose of that when Jim was recuperating from surgery a year ago. Ran myself ragged. Others don't always get the luxury of being relieved from it in life as I have.

The house has stacks of bins and boxes. We can store them in the garage once we know when the installers plan to come. Who knows when that will happen. They can't come during the week we're in Kentucky. It's either these next two weeks or wait until after.

My weight is the same but I can't say I've been perfectly on plan. I haven't weighed foods but guessed. With the whole house in upheaval I just didn't take the time. No gain. No loss. Guess it could be a whole lot worse.

My former boss has applied for his old job back and I couldn't be happier. He did ask if I would stay around for the next couple of years. I told him yes unless I won the lottery.
We have our 10 year reaffirmation of accreditation due in 2017 and we'll have to start that at the end of this year. Lots of reports, data, and documentation. It's a whole college event that we'll have to manage. We came through our 5 year review unscathed which is quite an achievement. My current boss and I worked diligently on that. The 10 year is far more involved. Yeah, a lottery win is sounding pretty good right now...

Susan, your addition is looking good. Loved the pics of the doggies. Lois is building her new garage now too. All this construction going on is fun to watch. It's like our own personal HGTV episodes. Keep 'em coming!

Linda, I hope you and I can stick to our eating plans better this week. I'm renewing my fat vows with gusto!

Have a good 'un. Short week for us!

Later 'gators.