View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Thu, Jun-25-15, 19:22

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Well, Blue, we can commiserate with each other over having the house torn up. My guys are taking next week off for vacation, but they made sure that everything was watertight and buttoned up before they left. I think the plumber will be here next week while they are gone. We have had to keep the dogs penned up while they are working. Because they come and go into the basement through the back door. My Joey gets really threatening to almost anyone besides John and me. Yesterday the dogs had to be in the bedroom all day because of the coming and going through the house to take the windows out. Fortunately they are puppy pad trained because they hate to go out in the winter, so I can close them up in the bedroom for a while. Today the weather was nice and they put the boards up under the eves outside. I know there is a name for those.

Yep, yesterday I spent a long time with the electrician telling him exactly where I wanted all the plugs, how many and what kind of switches. I was able to do this for my studio in New Mexico because John did all the finishing work upstairs. Our house was small and chalet shaped, but I had half of the upstairs as my studio and I planned it. It was great and I hated to leave it, but I wanted to live near the grands. When we moved here, I used the basement for my studio and I still do, for puposes of painting and dyeing etc. I can make as big a mess down there as I want since it is unfinished.

Kathy I am glad you got that loss back. Hang in there you are doing great.