View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Nov-14-17, 10:54

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

I hope Dr. Warner has a full recovery. His experience is a classic example of people jumping to conclusions regarding the root cause of his heart attack. The symptoms are there, but the specific root cause is not known.

These new BP guidelines likely put me in the HBP category, as anything over 120/80 is now considered high and I'm over 65. I am already preparing for my next doctor visit in early January where I'm sure I'll be regaled with the recommended medications due to the redefined guidelines. I would love to understand the truth about blood pressure and know its role in overall health regarding the implications as to how it changes as one gets older. I read an article at one point recently that BP is regulated naturally based on the degree one needs to maintain health over the years. If we knew the role of BP without a shadow of a doubt, then we wouldn't have to treat it as a symptom as we do today based on association rather than causation. If firefighters are always at the scene of fires, are they the ones starting them?