View Single Post
  #103   ^
Old Sat, Jul-09-16, 04:49

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

JO, I use the EZ-Sweetz stuff. I threw it out but when I cleaned my cabinet WAY up top I found an unopened 2nd bottle I had stored there. Of course on 'seeing it' I wanted to use it LOL
I wish I wasn't one that was triggered by AS...but I am
It is cool. I was living without AS for a good bit and 'tried to have it again' but I found out it doesn't suit me. but I will get thru cause it what I must do!!

Bernie, yea, the AS question? Sad we can't handle it. I wish I could....but if we know it gets us into a bad state then it must be thrown by the wayside. I drink plain tea. regular old black cheap tea bags. I love that flavor plain so I can easily sip on that at night. I love warm liquid at times.

Lauri, rest rest and more rest best thing for you and glad all is moving well for you--LOL

HI ALL
simple day. sticking to plan. eating too much to lose fast but that is ok. my body is reshaping in a great way. I am gearing my mind toward more food control in the future to blast off the last lbs. that are in my way.

All is good cause I am maintaining my losses and THAT is a wonderful thing so far

kinda cloudy with Tstorms floating around, but more pop up type, sun peeking. Might be able to swim in a bit. lazy day today. little of this and that for chores and rest is pure lazy whatever time here

everyone have a fine day