View Single Post
  #60   ^
Old Mon, Jun-29-15, 18:29

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Blue, I hope your old boss gets the job. That would be great. I have been a marginal observer of the big accredidation process. It happened in New Mexico when John was teaching at a university and at Grinnell College since we have lived hee. It is a big deal, you will have your work cut out for you.
Also, so glad that your husband's heart issues were caught and fixed. So glad you got to keep him.

My husband had heart surgery in 2004. An observant doctor found that he had a congenital hole in his heart. So it was fixed, he had every complication that they list when they read them off (other than death). Stroke, Afib, and pneumonia. But he came through it all like a champ.

Well last week was a wet dreary week. Dear John was so bored and down in the dumps. So I told him we could go out to eat Friday but it had to be a nice place. I splurged and had a cheese soup with a few potatoes in it and a taste of cheesecake. The entry was a nice ribeye. But I showed a gain yesterday and today I am up to 162 where I was 3 weeks ago. Drat! He can't believe that I could gain because of one day of 43+ carbs. On my fitness pal at the end of a day it will tell you how much you would weigh in 5 weeks if everyday were like that one. On Friday it said 161.3. Oh yes, if I ate like that everyday in 5 weeks it would be more like 167. No more indulgences.