View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Tue, Jun-23-15, 09:26

Plan: Keto
Stats: 211.9/194.4/145 Female 67 "
BF:Good question!
Progress: 26%

Blue, love the new avatar! Very nice!

Sorry guys for the infrequent postings. I am still at mom's helping out since she broke her shoulder and we're finding great ways to stay busy and have fun.

So, my fat fast experiment resulted in a maintained (so far, at least) 4 pound weight loss. There was an initial loss of 5.5 and I expected some of that to bounce back up and it did. Now, I am exactly where I've been stalled for over a year. Blue, I don't think deep ketosis does a thing for me. I pretty much stay in ketosis based on my strict low carb habits. Whether it's "deep" or not, I am not going to find out. I just don't want to start walking that road where I test myself for ketosis. Maybe, one day...but not today.

The fat fast worked for me, at least to get me back to where I was and no longer over the 200 pound mark. I couldn't live with that. Since, all it achieved was an initial weight loss but did not trigger further weight loss, I plan on doing it again next M-W. Maybe this is how I can eventually get back to the 180s. And, hope beyond hope, the 170s! If that ever happens, then of course comes the challenge of maintaining.

Happy Tuesday everyone!