#11   ^
Old Mon, Oct-29-07, 15:55
Registered Member

Plan: Swed LCHF by Dr Dahlquist
Stats: 196/174.2/150 Female 5'5''
BF:
Progress: 47%

Thanks for the encouragements, JAnn!

I found water in the list, finally. I will try the "favourites" fetaure. I'm slightly dyslexic, and hate searching lists in a language that is not my own.

I can't drink tap water from a glass. I feel nauceaus (sp?) but I can drink ti from a sport bottle. That's what I do.

I love cheese, especially chevre. But I was given a huge brie pie from a wedding party (leftover) and I munched away for 2 weeks ;-)

Ok, I might try a little more sallad, then. makes eating more fulfilling.

I can't use haevy cream. I still don't know what has stalled me, of course, but cream caused some serious cravings with me. And I can clearly feel that I'm addicted to it. I can make myself a cup of coffee just to get to drink cream. Must stay away from that stuff...

I'm 38, run after my son alot, giver riding lessons, which makes me walk after horses for 4-5 hours several times a week, and I walk alot, since I live in a metropolitan area where busses and traffic is jammed most of the time, and I have no car!

Yeah! I have to figure out how to make it work for me. This evening (it's 11 pm now) I was in the bath tub and felt hungry. I felt a bit disappointed because I can't sleep if I'm hungry and I already ate 1550 kcal and 20 carbs today. Why would I be hungry? The I realized I actually food poisoned myself yesterday, with all the horrible effects of that, so I didn't eat much yesterday, and that's probably causing my hunger. I need to eat some. An egg?