View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Sun, Jul-03-16, 08:23

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

yea JO, one reason is also the cleaning work. I can 'do my home' in a flash. I do not even have one picture on the wall anymore. about 4 years ago when I re-painted the living and dining, I took down all pics and never put one back up. I LOVE IT!

the old saying 'less is more' is SO true in my book. I get it! I get it that 'less is more' ---heck I just did it with trading in the monster big RV for a smaller one and I love the smaller one a ton better LOL

Better----yes we are solid. WE HAVE to be. Not one of us here wants the YO YO ANYMORE. we are done with that. the constant ever struggle is when we 'eat a little' off plan and it drags us into a weight gain and then we have to lose it AGAIN.

we are done with that. 100% on plan every single day. no tastes, one bites, or excuses anymore for us few

we know what is needed for us to make it and we just DO IT cause --well, that is what is required--LOL

we ALL played with 'trying to go back up the carb ladder' and failed each time. this time we know where we have to stay.

we faced the truth and saw the light and now we act on it appropriately for our situation.

SO GLAD you got great help while recovering. it is hard to sit still. but do it!! take the time to let that body recover and never eat just cause DH wants to see ya eating you do what you must do as you see fit. It is important to listen to YOU no matter what outside forces are there.

rest and relax and get better fast!!