View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-09-17, 11:04

Plan: adapted atkins
Stats: 133/128/128 Female 69inches
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default As a low carber and researcher I need your help!

Hello everyone

I am a student at Liverpool John Moores University in the UK in my final year studying BSc Nutrition. I have been researching low carbohydrate living for the past year and as well as deciding to live the low carb lifestyle I also wanted to do my final year research dissertation on the topic. I would like to gather information about the opinions and experiences of people who have been on or currently on low carbohydrate diets.

I would hugely appreciate it if any of you could take 5-10 minutes of your time to complete a survey I have produced as the basis of my research project. It is 100% anonymous and will go towards the ever new research of low carb diets. Thank you so much for reading this and completing my survey if you choose to do so!

https://demo-account.onlinesurveys....-feelings-surro

updated Jan.16, 2017 ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutribelle
I have now closed my survey due to it exceeding the number of responses I was aiming for which is fantastic in such a short amount of time! I will now be getting my head down and analysing my data along with conducting my other research methods. Thank you all so much
Sponsored Links