View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Jan-23-17, 09:54

Plan: Keto
Stats: 250/229/200 Male 73 inches
BF:
Progress:

It's been a journey for me as well; I've been consistent since Thanksgiving 2016 and have lost 23 lbs so far. I've stopped counting calories now because it doesn't seem to matter. I do count carbs and am staying under 25g / day. Other than that, I just make sure I eat fatty foods and throw in some above-ground vegetables. My favorite things that meet the High Fat part of my diet are summer sausage and pork rinds. For a while there, I would get the occasional urge to binge and when I did, I would just binge on summer sausage, cheddar cheese and pork rinds. Probably had 3500 to 4000 calories some days, but I didn't pack on any weight and I definitely felt satiated afterward. For a few days after that, I skipped a few meals because I wasn't hungry. It seems to come and go, and I eat a lot some days and a little other days. I don't sweat the total calories, but I always make sure the carbs are under 25g. It seems to be working great and I feel like this is something I can keep up for the rest of my life, unlike any other diet I've tried.