#246   ^
Old Sun, Jun-24-18, 06:44
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Happy Sunday, Ladies!

Hope this finds everyone doing well on this spectacular day!

Sherri:
Imma almost 60, so I'd put myself in the "old" category as well! Well, I DON'T feel or act old...

If you wanna share what you're eating, maybe we can figure out why you're not losing as quickly as you like. Also, if you're on meds, some can definitely affect weight-loss, as you probably already know.

And you're absolutely correct losing a pound is better than gaining!

Amy:
I make my own jalapeño relish too. I buy the super size jar of La Costena sliced jalapeños (64 oz) at Wally World for like less than $4.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/La-Coste...-64-Oz/10309325

I drain it; save the jalapeño juice for my salad dressing and put it thru the food processor in small batches. I put it in the friggie in small plastic mayo jars I've saved... It's amazing in tuna salad, etc!

I completely understand why you don't weigh but once a month, it can be so stressful.

I've always been a daily weigh-er and still am.

I've never let the scale dictate my mood/emotions whatever, b/c I KNOW/KNEW I was doing everything under my CONTROL to affect my weight and improve my health, KWIM?

De:
No worries about your "rant"! THIS is totally a RANT zone!

Sorry to hear your RDH doesn't cook or help around the house... my ex-husband was like that, enuff said!

BUT, that's awesome that he is going Keto...sorry to hear he has the keto flu. Hope he gets over that quickly!

Me:
Keeping myself busy with guitar playing, sewing and I finished that baby afghan. Dets and pics are in my journal!

Still rockin' and rollin' all aspects of my WOE/WOL! No complaints, no issues, no cravings & no temptations! Totally 💚 love this!

Onward, my LC Friends!