View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Tue, Apr-12-05, 13:22

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 375/357/155 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%
Exclamation Help!

I found this site because I am in a wedding. I have been searching for different ways to lighten the skin around my neck and armpits, God bless my friend, but, against my extreme protest, she choose a dress that is not only strapless, but cut relatively low on the back. I don't know what to do! I'm a big girl, she knows this, but she didn't seem to understand it. So...
My mom and I, each week, take out alcohol, cotton balls and scrubbed until blood, and nothing works. I can't afford to go the doctor, I don't have insurance, and I'm paying back college loans. I don't know what to do! (I also have awful skin tags, but I guess I'll worry about them later.)
This is the fourth wedding I've been in since I graduated college (Dec. 2003) which is part of the reason I'm broke too! LOL. I've come to terms w/myself, I'm going to be overweight bridesmaid, but I don't want to have these dark patches. The dark spots make me more selfconscious than my obesity! Does anyone have any ideas!?!?! The wedding is at the end of JUNE!

ooh, ps. I looked up PCOS, and it says that your period lessens or is irregular, but my period just doesn't go away. I've had it for months, could that be a side affect as well?