View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, May-13-10, 22:35

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Good going Pamela. That's a half pound, right? In one year that would be 26 pounds... very good.

Yeah, the birds are noisy but thank goodness we spend a lot of time in the bedroom... I have a laptop and sit on the bed to use it... John watches tv in bed (he got a HDTV about a year ago and it's in the bedroom... the living room has an older console tv... so it's not as good to use) and Guinie, our almost 12 year old kitty mosies in and sleeps on the bed. So the birds are one end of the house, we're on the other. LOL. BUT I go in the "birdroom" so see them and play with them thoughout the day and evening. I have one of Kim's cockatiels (actually I have 2 of hers cuz her hubby didn't like them keeping him up when he would try to sleep during the day) and Timmy is a sweetie. He's a normal gray cockatiel... he's adorable though. Sometimes if I don't want to get him out he sticks his beak through the cage bars and I kiss his beak. He keeps making kissing sounds and begging for more kisses. He's one of my fav's.

Man girl... I gotta get back with it. I want to be done 25 pounds by Christmas and I could do it if I would get back with it. So, that is my goal... 25 by Christmas... at least! That will be my gift to myself!

I hope that Rachel checks in soon. And our new friend that posted yesterday (or was it Tuesday... I've gotten so off schedule since my MIL passed... can't keep track of the days or the dates of the month!)

Talk to you soon, Pamela.