View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Feb-07-14, 21:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 361/285.0/240.0 Male 5'11"
BF:Shake Hands w/Beef
Progress: 63%

Kon'nichiwa! Domo Origato!

Well, well...MOMD Day ... I haven't a clue! It has been a few weeks at the very least. I need to start keeping track of these things.
I weighed myself yesterday and am down a few pounds, but nowhere near where I wanted to be. Too many cheat days and basically just eating too much food. So tweaking it sown to a clean induction for the next 2 weeks...

So here is sit at 286.... Pathetic when I consider once I was down to 250 but not bad when you realize that in 2003, more than 10 years ago, I weighed 370 or so...

So how are all my fellow WONJereenos doing?

I am desperately trying to get my butt moving and exercising again. I have not put my butt on a bike seat in 3 months! I am going to set up the trainer and put one of my bikes in it this weekend. I am also going to pick up a Weider Home gym thingamajigger. It is pretty much their version of the "Total Gym"

I had planned on rejoining a Gym, but 800 dollars a year and no hot tub?!?!? Pfffft!

So I'll just work out at home and take hot bubble baths and enjoy it!

I am signing up for 3 or 4 mountain bike races this year and am involved with a Mountain Biking Team. Their goal is to bring new riders, especially kids into the sport. I am going to handle the internet media stuff for them. It's a good cause!

This time round, (well actually I never quit) I am following my WOE with no diet soda, no artificial sweeteners and no caca doody processed diet foods! It is so I cannot even stand the taste of them! I have had 2 diet sodas in the last 6 months or so and I could not even finish the one straight out of the bottle. The other 2 were a glass full of ice and whatever soda fit..and I still barely finished them. And I can't stand the taste, almost as much as the dry mouth and aftertaste!

All I drink is Iced tea, water (not tap water from here either!) and home made lemonade that has about 1/2 packet of Stevia per Quart of liquid!

Anywho...it is cold as #%^$$%$# outside and I am not much of a winter sports guy so I do little outdoors compared to the summer. I do still put on about 3 miles a day through the curse of walking around on my job.

Just a quick fly by to see that Number 5 is alive!

WONJ #10 saying, Peace out ya'll!