#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-05-04, 19:33
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,Neaderthin, NHE
Stats: 404/330/200 Male 70 inches
BF:48.2/30.1/12
Progress: 36%
Default Neanderthin Diet and Coconut Oil

Hello all and when I say all I am referring to the few Palo/Neander dieters out there. I have been looking over this forum for a while now and have posted a few responses to some questions, but I have not really gotten involved in any of the discussions. I have noticed there are very few of us on the forum. There seems to be alot of people intersted but not many practicing this WOL. Or at least it seems that way. I had a few questions for those of you that have tried Coconut Oil. I recently purchased some Coconut oil and at room temperature it is solid. I have read that some people take a tablespoon of this oil at every meal. I was wonder how exactly they went about this, do they eat it or heat it up first and take it warm. Also I was only able to find Coconut oil that is partially processed. Nothing big just filtered a few different ways to remove most of the Coconut flavor. Have any of you used unprocessed virgin Coconut oil and if so does it actually have a flavor. The stuff I am using has no flavor at all. I read about the Paleo/Neander diet just about everyday and usually have items I would like to discuss and I was hoping that I could find some others that are interested in doing so. I try to find people to talk to but most of them are not interested in this WOL or they think that you need to eat grains, tubers, legumes and dairy to be healthy. What is amazing about this is that I have discussed this with others and have advised them that I have lost over a 120 pounds and my blood pressure has come down from 156/94 to 127/72 and they still say you are hurting yourself. Any way I had better stop before I start to rant and rave.
Sponsored Links