View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Fri, Apr-28-06, 14:02

Plan: vsg/low carb
Stats: 306/153/150 Female 5'6.5"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Hey Everyone -

I just wanted to set the record straight about something I said earlier in this thread:

Quote:
I get one (headache) too not long after i take my first dose in the mornings. I have been taking 2000mg a day and I think I am going to go down to 1500mg for that very reason. I have also noticed that by the end of the day (bedtime) I am really tired. Cant stay up til my usuall bedtime. I have also noticed that by dinner time my eyesockets hurt when i move my eyes

What I finally realized (duh!) it was the Oil of Oregano that was giving me the symptoms I mentioned not the l-carn. Once I stopped taking the ooo those symptoms went away.

I decided to change up my calories too Safferbabe. All month I was staying around 16-1700 and decided to cut them down. I ended up at almost 1200 for the last two days and I ended up losing a lb. yay!!

I read on one of the excersize/weight lifting? threads that you might should take it for 2 weeks and then go off for two weeks, or take it for a month and then go off it for a month. It sounds like it might be a good idea....I dont know yet what I'm going to do about that.

Good luck everyone with your weightloss!!!