#31   ^
Old Thu, Apr-27-06, 19:22

Plan: LC
Stats: 196/136/115 Female 5'2"
BF:35.8/24.9/21
Progress: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally731
I am waiting for TOM to be over. As soon as I get my final results for this month I will change something around. I was taking 1,500 and added another 500 last week. I tried adding a few more carbs too but I keep going up and down since 04/16.

Could it be my TOM was late 1 week? I am drinking plenty of water. 140-175 oz a day. I can't put my finger on it.

I am also taking GLA & CLA but still not the results I was expecting. This is very frustrating. I weigh myself last nite and I went back down to 204. Hoping this morning I would have at least a small change in weight but I didn't. I am still at 204. I really dont know if I am doing something wrong or my body is just readjusting for the next WHOOSH.

Today I ate and drank everything I am supposed to and I am still at 204 just like yesterday so I am hoping that means I will loose something tomorrow.

These are the supplements I am taking- L-Carnitine 2,000- GLA, CLA, Biotin, Vitamin C and COQ10. I was taking several others but I stopped just to make another change and see if that would help. Any thoughts??? Thank you so much for you help!

Hi ally...
I'm no expert..but what's happening to you happened to me about a week and half ago, I went up, then down, then nothing...urrr, then after some research and looking at my intake, I realized it might be, I wasn't getting enough calories or fat. Do you think that might be it. Once I upped the fat, I lost...and like I said, I also started the L-carn, so either one might have done it. But I went from low-fat to high fat, and then suddely started to loose. Your body will adjust after awhile, so I'm a believe in switching things up every once in awhile. Also, I read if your body doesn't get enough fat, it will believe your body is in a state of starvation...and it will halt wt.loss. Hope that helps...good luck, and keep strong, it will happen.
Sponsored Links