View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-09-08, 23:53

Plan: Mostly Atkins
Stats: 185/181/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 10%

Thanks everyone.

I think my diet is back on track today. For right now I'm trying to keep the calories low and only the BEST calories. protein (including meat, some eggs, and Whey powder), small amounts of cheese, cream, etc (ike no more than 2 oz total, plus flax oil for plant fat). And no more than 2 cups of medium carb veggies (i.e. zuccini, broccoli, green peppers, etc). I'm really not in the mood for a salad at the moment.

And I did a good workout yesterday and today. I think I can survive anything for a week or two. I'll see if the scale moves or my pants fit better after 2 weeks and go from there. I'm sure it will work.

I think most of my problem is being a full time college student I spend a LOT of time sitting and reading and at my computer. So I have to make sure I put some serious exercise in 5-6 days a week. Plus I think that even though I lost just fine on slightly higher carbs at first, maybe I have to accept the fact that that doesn't work now that I've lost weight.

I am getting stronger though. Today I moved the Total gym up another level. And considering I haven't lost like 20lbs since the last time I moved it up (and it was REALLY difficult to do 6-8 reps at that level at first) to be able to move it up means I'm gaining strength.

I'm actually reasonably happy with my current weight as far as normal day to day things. I'm in a size 14 again and size large ladies shirts - which is fine. But I recently got back into the sport I did as a teen (skating) and I'm really wanting to be the weight I was back then (or close) so I can try some of the moves I did back then again (i.e. jumping). So that's my motivation right now.