View Single Post
  #89   ^
Old Sun, Sep-21-14, 11:40

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

Welcome Oma we always enjoy meeting new people. My DGS took me to a buffet all you can eat, which was sweet of him, but it was mostly starch. I did get some chicken and salad. Now the chicken had a sweet sauce on it and I am not sure I want to know how many carbs that entailed. Like Vicki it left me less then satisfied. ,I think it threw me off because the last couple of days I have been hungry and craving everything that I haven't had in a while. Yesterday I even considered throwing the entire plan away. Of course that makes no sense at all, I had a stern talk with myself and pointed out that I would be back at this anyway and all my progress would be gone, and I would be disgusted with myself. LOL So I am back to basics. Trying to combat the cravings that the Chicken left me with. If you think about it, I have tried the other diet so many times and it always leaves me hungry. I know that in my head, but my cravings got in the way. I agree with N2L it is never too late to start making better choices for yourself. I also love my children and grandchildren. I lost both my parents several years ago, and have no siblings so my hubby and kids are my family.