View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Mar-07-06, 03:25

Plan: Anti-Estrogenic Diet/PP
Stats: 198/194/140 Female 5 ft 5 in.
BF:27.9%
Progress: 7%
Default Good Morning Everyone!

I had one of my favorite breakfasts this morning. I make what I call "vegetable hash" which is: Onions, sweet peppers, muchrooms, and eggplant all diced quite small, and fried in butter until well done. I have this with eggs cooked in the oven with cream and chives and salt and pepper. Today I added in a couple of sausage patties diced up with the veggies. I didn't add in any extra carbs, because the veggies alone are about 3 cups of vegetables, which would be around 25 grams of carbs. I suppose I didn't really need the eggs as well, I could have just had the veggies with sausage and it would have been fine, but I was extra hungry this morning...

Elizabeth--I'm right there with you about salads for lunch!! Love them--I have salad for lunch almost every day with cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, avocados, olives, carrots and broccoli, etc. I usually add chicken, fish, shrimp or steak for a little protein. There are just so many good things to have with salad! And I love Dr. S's dressing recipes!