View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-02, 10:48

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/156/119
BF:
Progress: 54%

Thank you so much for your reply. I really didn't expect it.

As you can no doubt guess 'it's one of my bad days'. As I read your reply I found myself nodding and talking to the P.C. I know its crazy but until you hear how other women are suffering and coping you feel so isolated dont you .... so alone.

I know all women with PCOS must say 'why me' but because I am arguing with my fiance all the time (a lot of the time because of my low self esteem - though not all) and because we have stopped using contraception for over a year and nothing has happened. I feel worse.

Getting pregant was easy for me the first time around (15 years ago) and I am so frustrated that it isn't 'happening' this time around.

What do you do when your body lets you down ? I feel like putting on one of those sandwhich boards which says 'give me a break I have PCOS', not because I want pity (that would be worse) just so people will cut me some slack, people judge you on how you look, on what you achieve. I keep being asked when Im going to have another, what do I say in response to that people dont realise the pain I feel so I just smile and make my excuses or tell the truth (depending on who asks).

Im sorry Im getting obsessive here ........ Im having a bad day .... next time I talk to you I promise I will try and be a bit more fun.

Thank you a gain for your reply ...... you are a star!