View Single Post
  #104   ^
Old Fri, Sep-26-03, 15:18

Plan: Primal
Stats: 132/125/120 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 58%

Well... I had a couple of things leading up to this.

I was in third or fourth grade... These two girls used to follow me and my best friend home and taunt us and I was graciously given the nickname "Butterball."

Think back a few years ago... I went to work with my college church group to work for a week and a half at an orphanage in Mexico. The kids were congratulating me on my "baby." Too bad I wasn't pregnant!

About a year and a half ago, a relative of mine (an old man, grumpy and outspoken, kind of awnry) was staying with us and as I was making dinner at my parent's house, he asked me, "So, who knocked you up?" Naturally I was really shocked and didn't know how to respond. Then he went on to say, "Looks like you have a bit of a belly there... maybe you should exercise." I ended up locking myself in the bathroom and crying inconsolably for hours.

I ended up struggling with eating disorders over the course of time and have tried every diet and exercise regime I could find... even down to the Hollywood Detox Diet where you drink that nasty juice for two days.

This is the only thing that has worked and you know what? For the first time in my whole life I feel energetic, and am starting to feel more confident and at home in my skin. And the problems with my eating have pretty much gone away.

I can't believe I've finally found something that works and makes me feel so good!

Thanks for listening!
Tangie