#1   ^
Old Thu, Jul-15-10, 04:53

Plan: Atkins / Fat-to-Skinny
Stats: 280/274/195 Male 5'10"
BF:
Progress:
Default low carb and Zero Carb Bread!

I am loving low carb Bread!!!

I order from **promotional link removed** and get it shipped to Chicago within 2 days.

I have found the Zero Carb bread to be great and the Zero Carb Everything bagels to be Decent. Only problem with the bagels are that they are a little chewy.

Man, I use that Zero Carb bread and just put butter all over it either toasted or not and it fills the gaps of what I have been missing.

So far I have tried:

HealthWise Bakery Zero Net Carb Bread - great bread, o net carbs! How is that scientifically possible???

HealthWise Bakery Zero Net Carb Pizza Crust - makes great pizza with meijer brand garlic tomato sauce (3 or 4 carbs a serving, I usually use 1/2 serving)

HealthWise Bakery Zero Net Carb Bagels (kinda chewy, but not unpleasant. I put lots of cream cheese on it. We are trying the ones with 2 carbs next to see if the texture can be made better)

My wife and I are getting these items next, will let you guys know what we think:

HealthWise Bakery Zero Net Carb Bread Crumbs (for meatloaf!!!)

Healthwise Bakery Zero Net Carb Bagel Chips - These look great for different toppings

Healthwise Bakery Low Carb Multigrain Bagel (2 Carbs per bagel)

Healthwise Bakery Low Carb Multigrain Bread (2 Carbs per slice)

HealthWise Bakery Zero Net Carb Pita Bread

Healthwise Bakery Zero Net Carb Dinner Rolls

Will be trying these in the future, the previous list is in the mail and on the way.

HealthWise Bakery Zero Net Carb Hot Dog Buns

Healthwise Bakery Zero Net Carb Hamburger Buns
Sponsored Links