View Single Post
  #101   ^
Old Wed, Nov-12-08, 13:01
Rock'in Arizona!!!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 470/400/300 Male 6'7"
BF:
Progress: 41%

Ya I'm pretty sure the toe is broken, its pretty black today. See the foot doc, tomorrow early AM. So I'll get another walking cast/boot. Going to skip my workout today. I'll just adjust my days. Rest Wed and Sun. this week. So chest and triceps tomorrow. Thanks for the info, I was thinking Almond butter (not as addictive as peanut butter for some reason and CO) Can't wait for my order to get here. I went to 5 stores yesterday looking for isopure, no carb, no luck! Did pick a small container of whey protein and hemp protein. I was surprised at the amount of Omega 3's in the hemp powder. Added bonus, I justed mixed the two in a shake yesterday, added some orange flavoring. Worked out well.
I can't believe the way my body reacted to the last two days. I guess Slow Burn wasn't for me. The only thing I can think happened is a big glyocogen dump the last two days. I thought it was swelling in my legs, but after last nights workout (back) same thing happened. I was emptying water every hour. First day I dropped 5 pounds in 24 hours, didn't weigh this morning will wait until Monday, my normal day. So I'm glad I made the switch from Slow Burn to THT (Marks plan).
Hows your cutting going? How do you change things up, add more cardio, more reps? Hope things are going great for you. Take care...Bru