View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Sun, Nov-09-08, 17:31
Rock'in Arizona!!!

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 470/400/300 Male 6'7"
BF:
Progress: 41%

I like his site. His diet I think I will stick with Atkins for now and maybe when I reach or get close to goal try the carb cycling trick(CDK). I think I will add isopure low carb protein drink post work out, it has 4.6 grams of L-glutamine in it. Funny I was looking for info about protein powder and which is the best type to take. I remembered Marks site, and he has tons of great info there. Sure glad you all liked it, Any I'm glad your boy friend liked it too. Galatia can't wait to see your cut photo's, you look great already, was just show my wife your before photo's the other day. By the way I bet you make some good gains, layoff's do that. Your body relaxes and then really grows when you stress it again.
I'm going to switch to a 5 day program starting tomorrow. I have been trying Slow Burn, but don't feel the growth I usually do on other programs. I will probably do 10 weeks like Mark suggests, take a week off and do a few weeks of power lifting, then back to his plan. Keep the rotation fresh. Its fun getting back into lifting again. Hope everyone has a great week...Bru