#128   ^
Old Thu, Aug-30-07, 23:17

Plan: LC w/o "counting" carbs.
Stats: 320/259/185 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 45%

OK...I'll play!

What do I hate about being fat?

* My big feet. They've gone from a 9.5 to a 10w. I can only buy shoes at Payless...or wear men's shoes. I miss nice shoes!

* Hygiene. Everything from shaving my legs to wiping my butt to covering any skin that touches with talcum powder....especially my navel.

* Pap tests. The doctors always tell you to "scoot" your bum down the table. Yeah...right! Get the winch!

*Being invisible to men.

*Restaurant chairs with arms.

*Wanting to be active...trying to do an activity you once enjoyed...and having your body fail you.

*Back to shoes....I can't wear the high heels I love because I am so heavy and there is too much pressure on my toes.

* Plus-sized clothing is only made for large-breasted women. I've always been a "B" cup...no matter what I weighed...so in order for a shirt to fit over my hips, it billows at the front. Now I only wear stretchy fabric.

*"Friends" that want you as an eating buddy. Friends that sabotage your efforts the second you start to look better than them.

*Thinking you look really great at a party...feeling fabulous...then seeing a photo somebody took of you.

*What I hate the most is that being fat was AVOIDABLE. And I hate the way being fat makes me feel like a failure.