Old Sat, Sep-10-11, 10:12
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollys121
I am very worried about moving up to OWL as my weight loss in Induction has not been much, so i do not see how OWL can help. I appreciate that Atkins is not ALL about losing weight but for me that is my main reason. Please can someone explain to me why the scales show i have lost weight, but my body looks no different?

Also i have spoken to a Atkins follower a while back who had virtually exactly the same amount of weight to lose as me, he said the trick was to stay on induction throughout. He said he did move up the stages only when he had finished his weight loss goal. It feels like I am running before I can walk if i move up to OWL right now. I just need some justification for me moving out of induction really.

I really cannot get my head around why on earth I am not losing weight, it is just ridiculous. I understand that not everyone loses weight at the same pace, but mine just does not seem to want to begin!

I also have one BIG problem, do you remember i said i was beginning school, yeah well because of my schedule and the lack of food (acceptable for Atkins) that they sell at shops, my meals are becoming non existent! I am not eating breakfast or lunch only dinner, and even that feels like a chore! I am also suffering quite severely from lower back and leg pain, as well as the blackouts and occasional stomach aches.
Is it possible Atkins is just not for me?

You ask why you aren't losing and yet you did tell us that you were down to 75 kgs? Was that true? or not?....I'm confused!