View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Jul-17-18, 04:43

Plan: LC RPAH/FailSafe
Stats: 137/136/136 Female 67"
BF:
Progress: 100%

I can eat egg yolks, but have trouble with the whites.

I try to get organic, soy-free eggs, from chickens which run around eating bugs and worms.

Middlemist, I wish you success with the goat dairy. I find it makes a difference how the goats live, and what they eat. Organic feed, no soy. And how the goats are treated for illness, infection etc., makes a difference in the reactions I get.

I buy veal because it is not aged. Whole Foods Market carries Strauss veal. That particular veal is from calves which drink their mother's milk and then eat organic grass.

Strauss offers a less expensive veal which is formula-fed and then some grain. Sprouts sells that version.

Breakfast:

Yesterday, I had mackerel in olive oil and olives.
Yoghurt w/ almond flour.
Tea.

Sometimes, I eat salmon and mayo w/ marinated veggies. Or tuna.

Sardines or herring. (I avoid smoked fish, due to amines.)

Chicken livers.
Veal.
Chicken breasts or thighs.
Turkey.
Roast veal.

Great Lakes gelatin is from grass-fed beef. I make gelatin out of tea, or vinegar w/ salt. Gelatin is a good filler, and also helps to fill out the nutrient spectrum.

If you do okay with the goat's yoghurt or goat's milk cream, you could make gelatin creams, or rennet cream puddings.

Staying low salicylate, low amine, low oxalate, low goitrogen, and organic, as much as I can, means, for me, that the dairy isn't as problematic as it would be otherwise.

There is raw goat's milk at Sprouts here, and at a local health food store.

This website has lists for each state of where to buy raw dairy, good eggs, etc. It is not exhaustive, but might be a help:

https://www.realmilk.com/real-milk-finder/

All the best to you.