#3   ^
Old Tue, May-29-01, 12:07
Registered Member

Plan: Own Combinations, just trying not to exceed 20g/day..Struggling tho
Stats: 174/160/125
BF:
Progress:
Default Thank you

Doreen..Tama... Thank you fa the warm welcome.
Passed midnite..here and comin me 4th day low carb.
Honestly...I think am not doing it right..coz I am still confuse the low carb and low fat and low calories thing. After eatin tempeh the whole day ...and egg and fish..( no flour right? ) I did my nutrition analysis...Doreen ya absolutely correct that tempeh does contain quite a kaboodle of carbs... Then a while agao..i feel kinda lethargic..know why?? know why??...i didnt haf me coffee ( is that psycological or what?) after i had a mug full of instant coffee..and ( gee dunno if i should tell this) low fat creamer.Iperked up again..I even had half cup custard pudding ( not sweetened tho but with light evaporated milk) the only thing i took after 7 pm.. I am one confuse low carb dieter!! YELPP!!
Tempeh and Tofu as i know are soyas..i cant really take those like 3X a day is it ?..Doreen help me here!!. Whole wheat (can i haf like a piece or 2 chapatti a week..??) Instant Coffee..can i drink it with sweetener like Equal or Pal sweet? I am gonna try drink it without cream or sweetner if i hafta....I needta know if coffee actually haf effects when ya tryin low carbin (i read that it has the effects on the insulin produce by the body...and if insulin is produce..thats not good)

Anyway I am gonna try harder tommorrow..( gee tommorrow never ends. and i am takin that as an excuse). I am gonna try set me mind..on cheese..egg and poultry and green vegies.
I am gonna try get back to red meat next week..

Quiet worried on the colesterol..with too much eggs and meat. I do hafta watch that too huh??
BTW..today i am scared to stand on the scale...maybe i will that in the morn. ( Told ya somebody hasta be by me and slap me all the time )
I better get to bed now...I am so upset and will sleep it off)..good nite!!