#24   ^
Old Sun, Sep-12-10, 04:39
Registered Member

Plan: Mine
Stats: 127/127/120 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Cool

Wow, I honestly don't know where to begin with replying to your post, or if I even should really, as the lack of response and few responses you ARE getting kind of say it all...but maybe you should re-read my posts, because you seem to have misread many things I wrote (e.g.; I did go see the actual doctor who wrote the book throughout, I did prepare like crazy, use the support forum, even went to actual in-person support groups with Claudia Mar ek where only one person thought they were getting better). And I don't believe I said computer people, if I did, what I meant was that the only people I talked to who got better were people I didn't know in person, only online (as I've said, I did belong to the GuaiGroup and hung on their every word with bated breath, as anyone so desperate to get well they'd do something this ridiculously difficult will do.)

You keep contradicting yourself as well:

"If you go to the DR. who developed it, he is just too strict about what you should and should not eat, drink or what Rx meds you can take. Poo. Take anything you need to make it through, is my motto and is how I help others, individually, make it through to the other side."

And then you go on to say that you even stop bathing to stop the thing that's making you "block"?

Apparently Guai doesn't help fog much even in people who claim to be better?

Anyhow, people asked for my experience with the Guaifenesin Protocol fiasco, and I gave it. Not very polite to tell me to shut up; don't think this kind of rant is winning you any groupies anyhow. Actually, now that I think of it, post away...