View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Oct-05-17, 08:41
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

I get that cooking thing. But by now you know the recipes that your family likes.

This is meat-not-milk advice, but you sound like you are looking for success, so I'm going to speak it; please know that no criticism is intended, just some food for thought. I see a couple of red flags in your posts. This
Quote:
On the days where I struggle with hunger during my fast
left me concerned. When I am hungry, I eat. When I am not hungry, I don't eat. There are some days when that gets a little muddled, but I consider my life a work in progress, and this a lifetime way of eating.

I thank you for your kind words, but I could never have made it while struggling with hunger. To me, that's the beauty of the LC way of eating, but I'm kind of old-school about that.

The other piece that stood out to me is the people-pleasing aspect of it: eating when someone else has gone to a lot of trouble to prepare something for you, even if it's not good for your health, and tormenting yourself by taking tastes of food to make it palatable (to your standards) for your family, who more than likely will dig in and eat it before they even notice that you used less marjoram than you usually do.

Ultimately, you get to choose, and you should do what you think is right. I am putting this out here for you to have some other ideas to consider.