View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Wed, Feb-17-16, 14:06
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

CNS ers LIANNE ~~ Well, I for one am thrilled to have you find this thread!!! I do not even know what DIRTY CARB NITE IS
I guess it is cheats?? What in the world ELSE is there
I like that idea about fasting before the carb nite.. that is generally just my speed. I do not eat early and am happy when I have nothing until about 3 pm! But tomorrow is a hectic day. I have an early morning appointment and will not return until I think around 10AM. I changed my entire menu around a bit. . I will have hotcakes when I return..not many but there is almost no fat there.. 1.5g per 2 (4") cakes..and carbs a plenty! I will not have to sorry about fats early with THAT!
Of course I am having my blueberry syrup. Looks like this harvest I will be saving lots for me to have.
Later on I bought 2 NY strip stakes to have with baked potatoe and butter and sour cream and potato bread rolls to have with some SF strawberry preserves ( like the Sf Smuckers stuff ) ...I also bought those amazing veggie straws WOW they are great!...BUT sit down.. POLLIE>>BETTER GET YOUR SYRINGE READY>>I bought a cheese cake sampler..tin of brownies with icing.. cherry turnovers...and last but not least, some strawberry Haagendas No, I did not forget about my Valentines day candy.. and no, not eating all of everything I got. It is all freezable for next week! But having a nice taste binge in WO NDERFUL ..OH I will be in a carb stupur for certain!.... I did not bring anything in the house! It is unpaked and stored in the friidge and freezer in the barn!!!

I DID buy some whey isolate powder after all. Had it when I got home a bout noon and it was delish! made it into a thick smoothie.Did not think I would like the vanilla but it was yummy so this will be my mainstay weekdays. Carbs are 2-1fiber =1 useable.. low low fat..almost none...so I use HC in the shake..cals are low as well.
I have concerns about my wheat sensitivities..I have been gluten free for YEARS aside form a rare pizza. So I will have to wathc this. It hits my lungs and joints usually so good luck to me.

My daughter is to begin today as well. She works 7p-7:30A on a changing sched..2days on, 2 days off, 3 (f,s,su on) and then 2 off, 2 on and the nest 3 day week end off so it will be fun getting her farb nites to be on days off. She will be in the need to always change a day later or earlier.
BBL