View Single Post
  #17   ^
Old Fri, May-15-15, 17:06
Every moment is NOW.

Plan: LC (ketogenic)
Stats: 520/381/280 Female 66 inches
BF: Why yes it is.
Progress: 58%

Yeah, I cannot say I know what happened or why. I can only say what I intuitively felt was going on at the time. My energy was also getting bizarre -- I felt ok but if I tried to lift weights, I would get those visuals again and if I pushed 'through' it (I'm kinda type-A) my body would burst out bawling. My body, not me. It was clear there was something wrong but I didn't know what.

Then eventually my energy tanked and literally I would sit down coming in the house and couldn't get the energy to get up and take off my coat. For hours. I couldn't get the energy to walk across the hall to pee until I was nearly losing it. Since I had previously had MASSIVE energy, lost tons of weight fast, was hyper and excited about it all, it was a pretty big... disappointment. To understate it... by light years.

But I don't for a moment blame keto (I was VLC much of that). I think LC and VLC saved my life. I've had some meditative stuff (my subconscious is pretty good at communication) one that showed me my liver, which later I looked up on wiki to see looked like I nearly had cirrhosis or something, if the picture I saw in my head was real. So I just think that I had health issues and that's it, like you said -- the diet helped and then it became clear that "something else" -- an actual medical situation -- was going on. LC at least gave me the opportunity to see that -- and to live long enough to see that!

PJ