View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-02-17, 10:01

Plan: Keto
Stats: 335/297/225 Male 6'
BF:
Progress:
Default Hi, I'm new

My name is Tom, and I have been diabetic for some time now. I have never gotten my sugars under control, either by diet or medications. I just let them go unchecked until this past week. I had what I thought was an ingrown hair but it turns out it was cellulitis. The infection spread terribly and by Wednesday this past week I had to have outpatient surgery in the er to remove the abscess. The surgery was in a "extremely sensitive" place. It truly has been the most painful thing that has ever happened to me, and I could have prevented it all, if I had just listened to my doctors. I am committed to getting my a1c down to where it should be. My wife is planning all of my meals and she gave me some reading to do to educate myself about what I must do going forward. Bloodsugar101.com directed me to this page as a way to talk to other people with similar diabetic issues. I welcome whatever help or criticism you care to share with me. I am just learning, but I am very committed to getting better so I can be here for my family.
Sponsored Links