Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 330/320/280 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecube
Wow. Keep up the great work.
Thank you, I did weigh two weeks ago and I was indeed 290 on the nose. That is 60 lbs. My wife says more, she thinks it is 70lbs. Anyway, things are going great. I have been cheating a bit on the weekends, but not horrible. I had some chips and salsa, and a couple of flour tortilla’s, but I had Mexican food a few times on Sundays during my diet when I was 100% on it. There is a great Mexican place that opened up here and we went quite a few times on Sundays when we went out on little dates, speaking of I need to get back there!

I have a very short menu. I basically have Skillet pizza’s, Cheesesteaks and Salami rolls. (Cream Cheese and Salami pin wheels) These are my 3 goto items to keep me happy. I found a low carb, low sugar pizza sauce that is great. Says 0 sugar and 0 carbs, but then say 1%. At any rate I love it and buy it by the case.

I also just bought a pellet smoker, I am loving it as I can make some fantastic meats.

I also love Ice tea. I believe ice tea packed allot of weight on me. I found in the stores that Gold Peak and Pure Leaf both make unsweetened ice teas, I just add a couple of drops of liquid Splenda and it is just as good as regular sweetened ice tea. This saved me of my craving of sweetened ice tea. I also brew my own when I have time.