Old Wed, Oct-23-02, 16:58
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for sharing you site with us.

I looked up all the opinions on your site and found not facts to refute, since they provide no scientific studies, just opinions and beleifs.

I respect you beleifs, whatever they are. But to claims that there are no clinical studies proving the a ketogenic diet is healthy, flies against a mountain of scientific and clinical studies, published here, and in medical journals (Clcik on Low-Carb Studies). In addition, it goes against the only diet we ever knew until recent times with the introduction of processed sugars and refined foods that coincided with the developments of all sorts of medical problems, diabetes, cholesterol etc..

It seems to me you started with the premise "Ketogenic" is unhealthy, so how can I find an analogy to explains it, hence questions about "What is a farmer had no rain for 10 years........"

If you are willing to accept the possibility that Ketogenic diets might actually be very healthy, you will easily find those facts. And we will gladly point to you and repeat those links from our list under Low-Carb Studies, if you can't find them.

Wa'il