View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-02, 08:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/148/150 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 109%
Default Hello all you winners!

Hello and congratulations to all the members of the maintenance club. I hit my second and final goal weight of 146 a couple of months ago after shedding 76 pounds in approx. 10 months. I followed the Adkins WOE and adopted daily exercise as part of my WOL. A routine of daily walks, 3 resistance weight training workouts a week at the gym and drinking at least 3 quarts of water a day are also greatly responsible for the success I have experienced. My CCL is approx. 50 grams of carb a day.
4 days out of any given week my weight will be 146. When I get below 146 I add about 20 grams of carb that day and the next day I add the pound or two that brings me back to my target weight of 146. When my weight increases to 148 I eliminate 20 grams of carb and once again I am right on target.
I weigh myself once a day, every day, at the same time each morning before I drink or eat anything. Once I have weighed in I do not get on the scale again until the next day. I rarely eat anything after 7pm and on most days I am finished eating by 6pm.
I am usually in bed by 8pm or 9pm. Thanks to all the wonderful people here who have helped me reach and maintain my goal. dankar
Sponsored Links