View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jul-16-03, 08:50

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Nice to meet you, Randi Sue. You've got a great response here from a wide variety of good friends! I can't put a price on the support I've found here. I think Rick would say the same thing. He is an all-around fun guy and his wife is awesome as well!

Yes we are planning on leaving on Friday. We are visiting our host son who lived with us last year from YoungLife's Amicus ministry. (I'm a YL leader).

We're headed to Munich to stay with he and his loving family.Grandparents have a house in the black forest, and they plan on taking us to Venice, Italy (A 6 hour drive) and Salzburg Austria. I love music, and classical is a hit with me. It woudl thrill me to see Mozart's house. Did you? Yes I do plan on buying many Mozart chocs.

Our oldest daughter gets to attend high school for a day. After hosting 20 foreign students, now she'll get a taste of what they go through here!My dream is to visit Royal Castle Newschwanstein, which you know as the castle that Disney modeled his Sleeping Beauty castle from. I read on their website yesterday that there are 165 steps to climb up in the caslte, and 181 down. Oh my! Glad I lost my weight!

I'd like the girls to see Dauchau. The youngest wonders why, and I tell her "because we cannot forget"

If you have tips for Germany, let me know. We'll be on our own for 10 days while school is in session. Also meeting a YL girl who just returned from North Carolina. Her host family runs Windy Gap.

Fat: First, can you tell us another name we can call you? Like sunshine, or cutie patootie, or something? About talking of Atkins, most of us here have found that our Way of Eating ("WOE") is the biggest example of Atkins. Which I compare to how we share Christ. If it doesn't show in our life, we better do a reality check. We can carry all the Atkins books we want, buy all the Atkins products we see at Walmart. We can also wear symbols and talk religious, but if it isn't genuine and meeting people's needs, then all it is is talk. Same comparison. So "Fat", you just continue to do your best. People will start noticing and that is the biggest seller. I know 4 friends doing Atkins WOL now because it is working for me. Please keep us posted how you do. About back pain, I have cysts on my lower spine with congenital scoliosis and a steel rod in it. No back pain but the cysts press on the tailbone and legs. talk about painful! The key to moving around is to know your limits, and stop before it hurts. Don't let "back pain" or anything else be a deterrent to staying with Atkins. Yes you are right, you will have more energy as you lose! You go, friend!
Happy day to all...Annie-Pie