View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Aug-06-04, 15:50

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 257/239/220 Female 5ft. 7 1/2in.
BF:
Progress: 49%

Hi Pam--

I'm sorry it has taken me this long to stop by your gym log. I am kind of going around in circles. Now I have two --a log and a journal to answer too. I am not the speediest of typist and often the forum is very slow to log on--so you will just have to put up with me.

I didn't even realize that you started exercising and had a log too. When I was a lot younger like 10 years ago--I used to go to this Exercise Complex--they had less machines then but I did some weights then. That was when I was much smaller in size--about a 14--not a 24-26. Anyway--I did enjoy it. Then I had a breast reduction and they put the wrong size bra on me after surgery and because the blood flow was cut off--half of each breast rotted away. That was a miserable period for me and I never got my enthusiasm back to go back to exercising after that. Anyway--I told my size 7 trainer that it was hard to walk in there because most of them there are the skinny type too--she was very understanding and actually said that she thought our society was overly conscious of the weight and some people looked like walking skeletons. She is right. Actually--I think a little meat over the bones is very attractive too.

Anyway--I will pop in and keep encouraging you to go to curves. Once you get there you will probably have a great time. It is just forcing yourself to go the first time.

Have a great evening and wonderful weekend Pam!!

Big Hugs!!!----Just Do It!!!!!