#10   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 08:45
Too kinky for you

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/246/187 Male 176 cm
BF:xxx/27.2/20
Progress: 24%

Hi Dube
Fitday does look intimidating, I'll grant you that - I stopped using it for that reason.
Maybe transcribe your notes in your written journal onto a journal online on this site so that people can get an idea of what your eating patterns are like? I agree that the menu you posted is way short!
I eat like 4-5 eggs a day, plus a couple of pork sausages, bacon sometimes, a good helping of chicken, plus more veggies than I've ever eaten in my life - lettuce, squashes, zucchini/courgette, eggplant/aubergine, spinach (creamed (yum!!!)) plus about 50-80g of cheese. I snack on cheese when I'm hungry. I used to have a serious capacity for food... Cravings between meals, hunger headaches, the works... Now I've found I don't get hungry at all between meals. I even had to force myself to eat yesterday as I had no appetite at all.

You need to try and get to 20g of carbohydrates a day (watch out for your fruit flavoured drink - and for the carbs in the Splenda) and most of these carbs should come from vegetables.
Are you taking any supplements?

Good luck!
Steven