View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sat, Nov-07-09, 12:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 308/278/220 Male 5 feet 9 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

Wow!! You people are so(please don't get any crazy ideals from the word i use) Loving! It's like all love here! Thank you! I love all of you!
jschwab i clicked on the link you sent and wow that first story is really uplifting. I went to reply and lost it. I will get it back and will be sure to join. Thank you!
judynyc: I so hear what you're saying, and I will get right on a low carb plan. Walking will be something easy for me to follow and stick with. Due to the accidents I can't drive or work so everywhere I want to go,I'm walking. When I need to go somewhere my pa or mom takes me. The fact that I could run is the reason as to why I am with all this new weight. I just knew it would all go away once I would be able to run. My legs and head say different now. My run just isn't the same as before. I'm hoping that maybe if I lose bout 30 or 40 pounds everything will work on the same cord with me and for me. My doc has me on a blood pressure pill that I must take daily. She's even talking about doubling it. Then theres a pill for moods, which I don't feel I need cause I'm always happy. Then a water pill and head pills.