#10   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-17, 08:15

Plan: ≤ 20 carbs & IF
Stats: 292/235/170 Male 72 Inches
BF:
Progress: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesinger
We have to know ourselves and sometimes it takes us decades to really accept the facts. I never fully understood until dear Gretchen Rubin put it into words and somebody here on the forum shared it. Now I recognize myself as an Abstainer, and know that has to be my way forward. It's one of those "sad but true" things.

Are you a Moderator or Abstainer?

Interesting article. I guess I really wont know if which I am until I reach my goal.

As the concept relates to smoking, I've been there and done that. Prior attempts at quitting failed because I convinced myself I could just "cut down" or "smoke occasionally" and eventually lost my determination. This time around I believe it worked because I have completely sworn off smoking, (been over 6 weeks now).

Carbs are a little different than smoking. I am not convinced that carbs are poison for everyone, (maybe for some people they are). I have a lot of fruit trees I have nurtured and cared for over the years and I'm not going to give up my idea of getting "well" until I know for sure. Hopefully, when it comes to carbs, I can one day be a moderator.