#5   ^
Old Fri, Apr-09-10, 19:42

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal31
I have been in ketosis for 1 week without knowing it, how sick is that, i started to read more about fasting and eating less, and found out that after a 24h fast even if you eat fruits like i do when i finish my fast that i remain in ketosis.

Well guess eat stop eat is the best of both worlds, i decided to concentrate on protein and healthy fats when i do eat my main meals per day in this way i will drop the pounds quicker and lose the love handles and gut for good.

Also i usually don't feel good when i am in ketosis, that really hits me a lot harder then other people, this time around i don't know if its the fasting effect or what but i feel great???????????

I have no problems getting true the insane Chest and Back workout 12 exercise circuit that you repeat twice in the P90X series.

Wow

Fasting is ketogenic. This is how primitive cultures were able to survive during a famine...ketosis. It is common for people who begin fasting to see a rise in ketones. You should check out the intermittent fasting thread.

Also read this:
http://www.proteinpower.com/drmike/...sm-and-ketosis/